Rest in peace Ma’am
As we navigate through life, there will be a number of people we look up to and respect. For me, the Queen was one of those people.
- She served the community and instilled a sense of national unity.
- She always sought to burnish our country’s reputation on the international stage.
- She was thoughtful and wise and conducted herself with dignity at all times.
- She was a stalwart of the monarchy and exhibited strong leadership.
- She leaves behind a powerful legacy and we can all learn from her approach.
Rest in peace Ma’am.